The Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment Association
The Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment Association is open to all officers and soldiers who have served or are serving in The Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment both Regular and Territorial and those who have served in the forebear Regiments.
Made up of a number of branches, the overarching aims of the Princess of Wales’s Royal Regiment Association are:
- To foster the spirit of comradeship between all members of The Association past and present
- To provide assistance to past and present members of The Association, their wives, widows, children or other dependants who are in distress or suffering financial hardship
- To assist members to obtain employment in civil life
- To foster good relations with civil society across the Regimental area
- To support those charitable organisations which operate for the benefit of the soldier (or ex-soldier) and his dependants, in particular the ABF
- To foster close relationships between the Regiment and Forebear Regimental Associations
Further details of appropriate branches can be found on the Association branches page on this website.